It’s no coincidence that our mood can change with the weather; lack of energy and irritability are all symptoms linked to reduced exposure to sunlight.
These emotional changes are medically recognised as Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD, for which medical professionals recommend light therapy as delivered by the Beurer TL41UK.
The key features of our compact daylight lamp TL41UK are:
– Compact design
– Ideal for your desk with fold-out stand
– Hook for optional wall mounting
– Exceptionally bright and even illumination
– Light intensity: approx. 10,000 lux (distance of approx. 20 cm)
– Flicker-free and UV-free
– Illumination surface approx 22cm x 20cm
– Overall product dimensions : 27cm x 21cm x 8cm
– Energy-saving LED technology
– Convenient one-button operation
– Bulb life of 10,000 hours
– Medical device
1 x Beurer TL41UK Daylight SAD Lamp
1 x Instruction manual
WINTER WELLNESS – Combat symptoms of seasonal depression such as low mood and lack of energy during darker months with our practical and effective light therapy lamp
LIGHT INTENSITY – The lamp simulates daylight of 10,000 lux at a distance of 20 cm. This light intensity is medically recognised to help treat seasonal affective disorder and sleep disorders
COMPACT SUNLIGHT – A neat and compact SAD lamp that sits discreet on any table-top or can be wall-mounted, with a generous illuminated surface area of approx. 22cm x 20cm
EASY-TO-USE – Single-button operation makes the Beurer SAD lamp particularly easy to use. Press the on/off button and fight the lack of light during the winter months.
ECO-FRIENDLY – Thanks to its LED technology, the TL41UK provides energy-saving UV-free and flicker-free sunlight simulation